BMS Access Support® can help identify financial assistance programs for eligible patients who have been prescribed ORENCIA and who need help managing the cost of treatment. The appropriate program will depend on the patient’s coverage.
Patients With Commercial (Private) Insurance
Co-pay programs are available to eligible commercially insured patients taking ORENCIA intravenous (IV) infusion.
The BMS Rheumatology IV Co-Pay Assistance Program
- The BMS Rheumatology IV Co-Pay Assistance Program provides financial help with the out-of-pocket deductibles, co-pay, or co-insurance costs for eligible, commercially insured patients who have been prescribed a BMS rheumatology medication for intravenous (IV) infusion.
Patients With Insurance Through Federal Healthcare Programs
- Patients insured through Federal Healthcare Programs are not eligible for co-pay assistance programs sponsored by Bristol-Myers Squibb.
- BMS Access Support can make a referral to independent charitable foundations offering support for your specific patient. Please contact BMS Access Support at 1-800-861-0048 for details.
Patients Without Prescription Drug Coverage or Who Are Underinsured
- For patients without prescription drug insurance or for patients who are underinsured, BMS Access Support can make a referral to independent charitable foundations that may be able to help.
- The Bristol-Myers Squibb Patient Assistance Foundation (BMSPAF), a charitable organization may also provide medicine, free of charge, to eligible, uninsured patients who have an established financial hardship. For more information and eligibility criteria, visit bmspaf.org.
The accurate completion of reimbursement- or coverage-related documentation is the responsibility of the healthcare provider and patient. Bristol-Myers Squibb and its agents make no guarantee regarding reimbursement for any service or item.