BMS Access Support® can provide information about financial assistance programs for eligible patients who have been prescribed SPRYCEL and who need help managing the cost of treatment. The appropriate program will depend on the patient's coverage.
Patients With Commercial (Private) Insurance
- The BMS Oncology Co-Pay Assistance Program provides financial assistance with the out-of-pocket deductibles, co-pay, or co-insurance costs for eligible patients who have been prescribed certain BMS oncology medications.
Patients With Insurance Through Federal Healthcare Programs
- Patients insured through Federal Healthcare Programs are not eligible for co-pay assistance programs sponsored by Bristol-Myers Squibb.
- BMS Access Support can make a referral to independent charitable foundations offering support for your specific patient. Please contact BMS Access Support at 1-800-861-0048 for details.
Patients Without Prescription Drug Coverage or Who Are Underinsured
- For patients without prescription drug insurance or for patients who are underinsured, BMS Access Support can make a referral to independent charitable foundations that may be able to help.
- The Bristol-Myers Squibb Patient Assistance Foundation (BMSPAF), a charitable organization, may also provide medicine, free of charge, to eligible, uninsured patients who have an established financial hardship. For more information and eligibility criteria, visit bmspaf.org.
It is important to note that charitable foundations are independent from Bristol-Myers Squibb Company. Each foundation has its own eligibility criteria and evaluation process. Bristol-Myers Squibb cannot guarantee that a patient will receive assistance.
The accurate completion of reimbursement- or coverage-related documentation is the responsibility of the healthcare provider and patient. Bristol-Myers Squibb and its agents make no guarantee regarding reimbursement for any service or item.